Celebrating in El Paso this 4th of July? Let us help!!
Are you wanting to celebrate this Fourth of July but unsure what to do or where to go? Let us help guide you with this long list we've put together! You're sure to stay busy!! Happy 4th!!
1. Tuesday, July 3 Chihuahuas vs. Albuquerque Isotopes 7:05 PM
Players will wear their stars and stripes uniforms. Fireworks after the game. 9PM or could be closer to 10PM.
2. Wednesday July 4 11AM- 10PM - City of Socorro Independence Day Extravaganza
Location: Macey Center
Entertainment, Food and Fun! Free outdoor festival featuring family entertainment , a lineup of some of New Mexico's favorite bands, water slide and jump balloons, BBQ and food for sale, and NM Tech's Famous Firewords Display at Dark.
3. Wednesday, July 4, Fourth of July show at Cohen
Muic under the Stars. The summer music series "Mustic Under the Stars" starts here at Cohen stadium with headliner former Las Cruces police officer turned country music singer Frank Gomez, who goes by the stage name Frank Ray. Come celebrate our nation's independence.
4. Wednesday, July 4. 4th of July at Ascarate Park Beginning at 6 PM.
Will include food trucks, music from Grüv Crew, fun for the kids like potato sack races and water balloon toss, and more. Fireworks over the lake at approximately 9:30 PM.
5. Wednesday, July 4. Pop Goes the Fort at Biggs Park. Starts at 7:30 PM. Fireworks immediately after.
Come listen to patriotic music from the El Paso Symphony Orchestra while seeing fellow El Pasoans, Fort Bliss residents, soldiers and families. It's a great way to spend qualtiy time celebrating our nation's independence.
6. Wednesday, July 4. Wet N' Wild Waterworld. Starts at 9PM
7. Wednesday, July 4. Abundant Living Faith Center. 7PM-10PM at East Campus
Service at 7PM filled with fun activities for the entire family. Food trucks, Water Splash, Fireworks.
8. Wednesday, July 4. Harvest Christian Center Freedom Festival. Starts at 3:00 PM
Free Event for the whole family. John Mark McMillan on stage at 8PM. Fireworks following.
9. Tuesday, July 3 - Wednesday, July 4. City of Las Cruces 4th of July Celebration.
7:30 PM - Electric 5K & One-Mile Fun Run.
9:00 PM - The Electric Light Parade
July 4 - (Pat and Lou Sisbarro Community Park)
6:00 PM - Jefferson Starship performing
8:00 PM - Dennis Deyound and the Music of Styx performing
9:45 PM - Annual Fireworks Display
10. Wednesday, July 4. Town of Mesilla 4th of July Celebration
Live music from XKE. Fireworks at 9:00PM.
11. Wednesday, July 4. Rim Road July 4th Parade. Facepainting at 9:00 am. Parade Starts 10:00 AM
Followed by ice cream and festivities in the park. Wear your patriotic costumes to win prizes.
12. Wednesday, July 4. Del Norte Lions 4th of July People's Parade. 8:00 AM- 11:00 AM
We hope you have a safe and fun 4th of July with your family! If you are looking for a locally owned pediatric dentist or orthodontist, we'd love to make you part of our family. We accept over 65 private insurances, CHIP and Medicaid, plus have out-of-network benefits too. Don't wait until your child is in pain! Call us today with two locations to serve you!
Stevenson's Dental Ark 915-591-1999, 11165 La Quinta Pl, El Paso TX, 79936
The Dental Ark 915-855-2337, 11965 Pellicano Dr, El Paso, TX 79936