It's ALWAYS better to SHARE!
Thank you for showing your confidence in us through the referral of your friends!
CHILDREN'S DENTAL CARE
- State-of-the-art preventive care and cleanings
- Expert care for special needs children
- Nitrous oxide and sedation available for nervous patients
- New, state-of-the-art equipment
- Extensive experience with the best restorations for children
- Habit appliances and early orthodontic assessment
- Oral hygiene education
- Friendly, highly trained, experienced staff
- We have 9 pediatric dentists to serve you
- Parents are welcome to accompany their child during exam and cleanings
- Open bays to view your child during treatment
YOUR CHILD WILL LOVE IT HERE
- Noah's Ark-Themed office, specially designed for kids
- Video games, animals, and rewards
- Ice cream after restorations
- Don't you wish it were this fun at your dentist?
PARENTS ONLY WAITING ROOM
- Coffee bar
- Computer Sign-In Kiosks
- Designed for comfort
AT WHAT AGE SHOULD MY CHILD SEE THE DENTIST?
- We strongly urge parents to bring their child in between 6 months and one year of age
- Establishing a FIRST DENTAL HOME is extremely important in creating the best dental habits and oral hygiene care.
- But, its never too late to start protecting your child's smile!
- We welcome and take extra care in supporting and treating your special needs child!
- Come see why so many in our community trust us!
SHARE US NOW WITH FRIENDS TO GIVE THEM THE BEST DENTAL EXPERIENCE!